Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with ECTO PAY!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
SILVER ELECTRIC KETTLE
Model N o.: aZEK-162
l. Please read these operation instructions through carefully before connecting your
kettle to the power supply, in order to avoid damage due to incorrect use.
2. lncorrect operation and inrproper handling can lead io faults orr the appliance and
injuries to the user.
3. The appliance is designed for household use only
4. Unplug the appliance from power supply when not rn use.
5. Keep the base unit away from damp and protect from splashes
6. Do not immerse the unit, cord or plug water or other liquids. lf this should occur,
remove the piug lmmediately and then have the unit checked by an expert before
using it again.
7. Do not operate the appliance if the cord or plug show signs of damage, if the
appliance has fallen on the floor or has been otherwise damaged. SUCh cases take
the appliance to a specialist for checking and repair if necessary.
8. Ensure that the cord does not hang over sharp edges and keep lt away from hot
9. Only pull it out of the power supply by the plug, not by the cord
10.Place the appliance on a slable surface, away from hot objects (e g. hotplates),
naked flames; do not place under curtains or low wall-cupboards.
ll, You should never leave the appliance unattended during use.
12, Chlldren should never use electrical domestic appliances unsupervised.
13 Use the kettle only with the base unit supplied and do not use the base unit for
any other purposes.
-14. Never remove the kettle from its base unit while in operation. Switch the applian,-:e
15. Take care to close the lid properly before switching on. Otherwlse, the appliance
will not srvitch off automatically anC hot water may overflow,
16. The kettle is for heating water only and is not to be used for any other liquids
BEFORE USING FORTHE FIRSTTIME
'1. Remove all packing materials from the kettle.
2. Before connecting the kettle check that voltage indicated on the rating
label corresponds to the mains voltage in your home.
3. Fill the kettle with cool water up to the -MAX" mark and boil it. Empty the
kettle. The appliance is ready for use.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
l. Remove the kettle from the base unit.
2. You can fr I tne kettlewith wdtervia the spout or by opening the lid by pressrng
on the lid release button.
3 lt is not recommended to fillwith less than I liters of water to prevent the ketle
running dry while operating
4, Fjli the kettle up "MM" mark only. Avoid overfilling to prevent the rr.,ater spilling
out during the boiling process.
1. After filling your kettle with water place the keltie on the base unit.
2. connect plug to power supply and puii down the on/ off switch. The appliance
will begin to operate and the indicator light will come on,
\r/hen the vvater.boils, the ketfle will switch off automatically and the indicator light
will qc off. NorE lThis appliance has a safety system which automatically switches
:ff ihe heating element if the appliance is inadvertenfly switched when empty, or if
rt corls dry. w this case, let the appliance cool down completely, before filling with
BEFGRE USING FORTHE FIRSTTIME
1, Always remove the plug from the power suppry and ret the appriance coor down
2. clean the outside of the ketfle and the base unit with a soft damp cloth, then wipe
with a dry cloth. Do not use scouring materials.
3. Descale at regular intervals. use a descaling agent, which can be obtained from
specialist shops and follow the instructions given,
The cord could be winded in to the base unit that has a cord storage compartment.