Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with ECTO PAY!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
TAIKO MAGIC BLENDER - ROOT - PREMIUM QUALITY - AS SEEN ON TV
- Ex Tax: LKR8,700
- Brand: Taiko
- Product Code: ROOT
- Availability: In Stock
- Worldwide Delivery: No
Put the machine on a stable table.
• Screw on the cross knife base at the bottom of the blender cup, tall cup or smart cup.
Firstly adding an appropriate amount of purified water in the blender cup,tall cup or smart cup, then put the vegetables and fruits which have been cut into small pieces in the blender cup,tall cup or smart cup, pay attention that the whole mixed volume can not exceed the 2/3 of the each cup.
• Put the cover and lid onto the blender cup, then tighten it clockwise when using blender cup. • Plug in the machine into 220-240 voltage and make sure the LED indication light is on.
• Put the blender cup,tall cup or smart cup on the main body and be sure the upper concave parts fix well to the convex parts on the bottom of the cup, then tighten it clockwise.
Choose the right speed, if blend some hard food, please kindly choose the second speed.Normally it can be finished with 1 min. After blending, turn the switch back to the zero speed. The machine stop working, then pull out plug, pouring off food. Please do according to the above information, if need reuse.
Soy-bean milk making
Dip the soybean into the water for 8 hours
Insert the filter down the center of the cup, making sure to line the three notches up with the three ribs inside of the blender cup.
Twist the cross blade onto the bottom of blender cup. Add some water in the blender cup and waterlogged beans in the lid. Measure the beans by lid, and never add beans more than one
and half cups. After it, fix the lid on the cover of the cup.
• Plug in and press down the switch. When the machine works regularly, it can finish the soybean milk making in 1 minute.
• Pour out the soybean milk and the residue left in the filter naturally.
• Boil the pre-processed soybean milk, then it can be drink directly.
Put the food in the low cup, making sure it does not exceed 100g.
Twist the flat blade on the bottom of low cup and fix it on the main body. Plug in the machine. Generally, it can finish grinding in 30 seconds.
Unplug the machine once it finish grinding, then twist off the blade and pour out the food.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. In case of electric shock, you must be sure the machine is power off when cleaning the body,
2. Clean the main body by wet close instead of water.
3. It can be used again once you clean up the parts and assemble them well
4. The machine should be used often, otherwise place it in the dry and ventilated environment.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles and knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electrical shock, and injury to persons, DO NOT IMMERSE CORD,
PLUG, OR UNIT in water or other liquids.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning appliance.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest TAIKO Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by TAIKO may result in fire, electrical shock, or injury to persons.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let power cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven. 11. Unplug the unit when finished cooking.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.
13. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot iquids.
• This machine use AC voltage of 220-240V~
⚫ It is forbidden for the kids to operate this machine alone.
• Operator must obey a rated intermittent time, it is forbidden to make it idle run or overload
⚫ Changing the power cord shall be operated by the professional maintenance personnel.
• The blade base should be firmly locked with the cup, or there is a risk of water leakage and cup falling.
The blade is very sharp, pay attention not to hurt your hand when cleaning and disassembling the machine.
• Continuous working time for each operation can not exceed 60 seconds. It can only be used after the juice extractor is completely cooled.
• The motor of this machine has a over-temperature protection device, the machine will be paused as a result of overheating during operating, at this moment, you should cut off the power supply, restart it till it is completely cooled.
⚫ The processing material in the blender cup should not exceed the line of 1000ml while blending.
• During operating, it is forbidden to put hands and sharp goods into the feeding port;
it is forbidden to use other tools instead of the feeding bar, it is forbidden to keep eyes close to the feeding port to avoid accidental injuries
• Do not directly use water to wash the main engine, and it will cause electrical failure or accident of motor and switch.
Taiko has warranted this product, ELEMENT ONLY for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase by the customer.
. The Warranty is not valid if.
The appliance is not been used according to the user's manual. • Defects are caused by improper use.
Any repair work has been carried out by unauthorized personnel. The original serial number is deleted, defaced or altered.
⚫ Unless the card is completed and signed by the dealer immediately on purchase of the Iron.